Anyone who has suffered an injury due to another’s negligence is welcome to consult one of our injury solicitors at PK Simpson in Sydney to find out whether they can claim injury compensation.
It doesn’t matter whether the injury is physical or psychological, caused by negligence by a company, an individual, a government agency, or any other thing or entity, they may have a valid claim. The kinds of injury compensation claims we deal with include:
- Workers’ compensation – If you’ve suffered an injury at work, you may be able to claim workers’ compensation. Call one of our solicitors for professional advice.
- Motor vehicle accidents – If you’ve sustained an injury in any motor vehicle or cycle on the road, you may be eligible to claim injury compensation.
- Medical malpractice – If you’ve treated wrongly by a medical professional or a health facility, you could be eligible to claim compensation for injuries.
- Asbestos Illness – If you’ve been diagnosed with an asbestos-related condition, our PK Simpson injury solicitors in Sydney can help you with your claim.
- Serious injury – If you’ve suffered a serious spinal injury, or sustained any other serious injury, PK Simpson injury solicitors in Sydney are here to assist you in lodging your compensation claim.
- Public liability – If you’ve been bitten by a dog or injured by any other animal, or been injured in a trip, slip or fall accident in public you may be eligible to public liability compensation.
- Product liability – If you’ve suffered an injury due to a faulty or product, you may be eligible to claim compensation, so call PK Simpson solicitors in Sydney today.
- Abuse compensation – If you are a sexual abuse survivor, or if you’ve suffered a psychological injury due to sexual harassment, PK Simpson solicitors in Sydney can help you claim compensation.
If you’re searching online for an injury solicitor in Sydney ‘near me’ or ‘nearby’ for yourself or someone you know, don’t scroll past us at PK Simpson injury solicitors Sydney. Contact us today on 1300 757 467 or book an appointment to come and talk to one of our injury solicitors nearby in Sydney.